Frank has retirement as a driver from Age Concern Fakenham Area Minibus, he did not think he would pass the medical this year so has called it a day. Bob, myself and our wives Joan and Lesley went round to Frank’s house last Friday eve to present Frank with a plaque thanking him for all the work he has done over a number of years, also we presented Joy his wife with a lovely yellow rose bush for there garden. Regards Len.
- Rob’s retirement – October 2020 October 29, 2020
- Thanksgiving Service for Geoff Vincent February 18, 2020
- A.G.M. 2019 October 30, 2019
- New Bus July 2019 August 27, 2019
- Lynn News Article 26th August 2018 August 29, 2018